How To Access Data Folder In Android 13 Step By Step!
I'll show you how to get to the Data and Obb folders in Android 13 and move or copy files between them. Most users can't copy and paste items in the Data and Obb folders of Android after updating to the latest version of Android, Android 13. Don't worry, I'll tell you the answer to this question below. Please share this with your friends who don't know the answer.
Why is it important to be able to get to the Data folder in Android 13?
In Android 13, the data folder has everything you need to know about the apps you've loaded. This is important information, such as the user's settings, preferences, cookies, and more. You need to be able to get to this folder when you need to delete app data, fix problems, or back up app data.
How to Access Data and Obb Folder in Android 13 ?
There are a lot of ways to get to the Data and Obb folder in Android 13, but I'll show you an easy way to do it so you can get your work done quickly. You can't access or copy and paste an obb or data file with a third-party file manager because Android has tightened its security. This means that the Official Android OS can easily access and see secret files in the Android folder. So you can't use a third-party file manager to get in. You only need a file manager that works with Android. Read all of the steps for copying and moving the files in the access data and obb folders.
- First, turn off the file manager app that came with your device for now. On Pixel devices, this is the Files by Google app.
- If you don't do this, the secret file manager won't be able to do its job. So go to Settings, then Apps, and then See All Apps.
- Then, open the file manager app that came with your phone and tap Disable > Disable when asked to confirm.
- Once that's done, go to the Pay Store and download the Files app. This is the app that will open the secret File Manager app.
- Now run it, and it will open the secret file File Manager app right away.
- You can now easily reach the Android/data folder and the Android/obb folder.
How to Transfer Files in Data and OBB folder in Android 13?
- To begin with, launch the hidden file explorer on your device using the steps listed above.
- Then, tap the overflow button in the upper-right corner and choose New Window.
- Now go to the Recents screen and you should see two instances of the file explorer app.
- Press one of its buttons for a long time and choose Split top. Then choose the app's second instance.
- You should be able to see both versions of explorer app.
- So go to Android/data or Android/obb directory in the “upper” file explorer.
- On the other hand, go to the “lower” file viewer and find the file you want to move.
- Now, in the lower file explorer, press and hold the file you want to move, and then move it to the top file explorer.
In the end, if you follow the right steps, it can be easy and quick to get to the files folder on an Android 13 device. If you use a file manager app or connect your device to a computer, it's easy to find the data folder and look at, change, or delete the files inside. You may need root access to get to some files and folders, so keep that in mind.
If this isn't done right, your device's warranty could be voided and your device could be harmed. Because of this, you should be careful and only change files and areas that you know and understand. If you know what you're doing and are careful, accessing the data folder in Android 13 can be a good way to handle the files and data on your device.