New Characters And Plot Twists: What To Expect From La Reina Del Sur Season 3
Arturo Perez-Reverte wrote the book on which La Reina del Sur is based. It came out on Telemundo for the first time in 2011. It took the network eight years to get rid of the remake in 2019.
Now, after three years, the third part is about to come out. If you're a fan and want to know when La Reina Del Sur Season 3 will come out, you should read this whole story.
La Reina Del Sur Season 3 Release Date
Fans will be happy to hear that a date has been set for Season 3 of La Reina Del Sur. Telemundo says that the third season will start on October 18th at 9 PM ET/PT. They also put out a brand-new video to get people excited about the season.
After the second season, four years have passed, and Teresa is in prison in the U.S. for killing three DEA officers.
La Reina Del Sur Season 3 Cast
- Emmanuel Orenday as Danilo Márquez
- Humberto Zurita as Epifanio Vargas
- Antonio Gil as Oleg Yosikov
- Tiago Correa as Jonathan Peres
- Cuca Escribano as Sheila
- Sara Vidorreta as Rocío Aljarafe
- Agata Clares as Paloma Aljarafe
- Isabella Sierra as Sofía Dantes
- Alejandro Calva as César Güemes “Batman”
- Kika Edgar as Genoveva Alcalá
- Lincoln Palomeque as Faustino Sánchez Godoy
- Eduardo Yáñez as Antonio Alcalá
- Dmitry Anisimov as Anton Potapushin
Season 3 come with new characters:
- Pêpê Rapazote às Pablo Landero
- Noé Hernández
- Arturo Ríos as Delio Jurado
- Denia Agalianou
- Anderley Palomino as Mateo Mena
- Horacio Garcia Rojas as Charlie Velazquez
- Ed Trucco as Ernie Palmero
- Sofia Lama as Susana Guzmán
- Victor Rebull as Fedor Yasikov
Plot And Expected Story Line
We know that Kate del Castillo will play Teresa Mendoza again in Season 3 of La Reina Del Sur. The next season takes place four years after the end of the second season.
Teresa is put in jail for killing three DEA agents. She is away from her daughter once more. During a virtual press tour, the lead actress said that drug dealing is not a part of the third season.
La Reina Del Sur Season 2 Recap: How did the last season end?
In the last scene of the second season, we saw Teresa and her daughter Sofia living happily on an island. But while Teresa is sitting in a hammock and reading, two planes and a big ship come closer to the island. Teresa tells Sofia to go inside while she hides with a gun behind a tree.
Ratings And Reviews
If you've never seen the show and are wondering how good it is, I can tell you that it's pretty good. IMDb gives the show an average score of 8.0/10, which is good, and Rotten Tomatoes gives it an average score of 81%. So, this show is for sure on my list. If you're still not sure about going, check out what other people have said about it.
I've never seen a show that was in Spanish before. I watch reality TV over and over again. When I was looking through Netflix and had nothing else to watch, this show suggested itself. I clicked on it because I was bored, but I didn't plan to watch more than ten minutes of it.